Scout Badge Requirements
Scout groups can earn badge requirements while having fun and learning at The Magic House. No reservations are required.
Spend the night at The Magic House! On select evenings, Scouts can sleep "under the exhibits" and have The Magic House all to themselves.
Daisy Mom and Me (one adult per child)
Brownies and Juniors or Bears and Webelos (one adult for every five Scouts is required)
- Explore more than 100 hands-on exhibits in the museum.
- Enjoy an evening snack and light breakfast.
- Sleep among the exhibits.
- Receive a special Magic House Camp-in patch.
- Take part in fun badge activities.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Personal care items
- Comfortable clothes to sleep in
- $32 per person (adults and children)
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is due when making reservations.
- Wintertime Blues Special: Girl scouts can beat the wintertime blues by enjoying a special reduced rate of $25 per person for the January 14th and February 7th Camp-ins.
- Girl Scout Check-in is at 8:00 pm
- Boy Scout Check-in is at 7:00 pm
- Check-out is at 8:00 am
Register online or call The Magic House at 314.288.2518 to reserve space for your group on one of the following dates:
|Brownie & Junior Scouts||November 22
January 24 (Wintertime Blues Special Rate)
February 7 (Wintertime Blues Special Rate)
|Daisy Scouts & Moms||March 7
|Bears, Webelos, & Tigers||December 6|
The Magic House reserves the right to cancel sessions that have insufficient enrollment, in which case a full refund will be issued. The Magic House may also add additional sessions if warranted.